Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another week

Another week has come and gone. Not much happened this past week. Well, lots of things happened but nothing as exciting as getting scammed while trying to share the gospel. Hillary took her first final in law school it was 4hrs long. She feels like she did “well.” But, if how much she studied is any indication she rocked it. She has two more to go. One tomorrow and another on Friday. Then we are off to Utah and Idaho for the break. We are anxious to see all our family and friends.

There was a Christmas parade yesterday so I took Claire. Hillary wanted to go but couldn’t as she had to continue studying for her final on Monday. Me and Claire had a good time though. It was your typical parade High school bands, cheerleaders, boy scout troops, local businesses et cetera. It lasted about an hour. Claire loved waving at everyone that went by. She is a people watcher. She also enjoyed all the candy that was handed out. She thought it was “so much fun” to run out and grab candy of the street. Afterwards we came home and had some hot chocolate, one of Claire’s new favorite things.

I finished reading the latest book in the Wheel of Time series “Towers of Midnight.” Overall, fairly enjoyable. A little slow at first but made up for it in the end. A good “junk food” read as Hillary likes to call it. Only one more left till the series is complete the 14th book should come out next November I think. I am now currently reading David O. McKay and the Rise of Modern Mormonism. A member of my ward gave it to me after I spoke in Sacrament meeting a few weeks back. So far I have found it to be very interesting but will refrain from further comment till I have finished it.

Here are a couple of movies from "Claire's impromptu talent night"

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much she has grown up in just a few short months. She is such a QT and we can't wait to see you guys when you come home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete