Sunday, April 10, 2011

Claire's 3rd Birthday

Claire turned three on Friday! Mostly all I have to say about that is wow! Time flies. We had a pretty fun day. Hillary took the day off form school, (she only has one class on Fridays anyway) and we went and just had some fun.

Here are some vids from the Claire extravaganza.


This is from the Life and Science museum in Durham

Also from the Life and Science. Claire notices at the end that I am recording her and trys to take the camera....


This is inside the North Gate mall. She loves this mall...for obvious reasons.


Also inside the North Gate mall. You can't see it in the video very well. Because I'm a lousy camera man but she has the cutest/shyest smile and way in this one.


Blowing out the candles.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Claire!!! Can't believe how grown up you are already.
    Love,
    Travis, Brandi & Kambrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Claire!! Personally, I think you should have let her dig into the cake. We watched it like 3 times and just kept laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She seriously is one of the cutest girls I know!! I love how she tries to bite the cake! That's my girl! Happy late birthday Clair- we thought about her about 6 times on her day but never called :( thanks for sharing the sweet day! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was just so excited about the cake. She didn't even really look at her presents. She just wanted HER birthday cake. She cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete