Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Advent

While at "playgroup" the other day with Claire the other kid’s mom's were talking. They do that alot, talk that is. Usually, I just bring a book along and sit somewhere inconspicuous and read. Lately, A. Lincoln and Joseph Smith Rough Stone Rolling. But, don't be fooled just because I am reading doesn't mean I am not listening. And so, in the course of their conversation, they lighted upon the subject of Blogging. As I listened I found out a few things: Apparently, they are all bloggers. Apparently, blogging about your family is cool. Apparently, if you don't keep up on your blogging you are lazy. Apparently, you should blog a minimum of once a month, ideally once a week, if you are a "hardcore" blogger – daily; and if you are a loser -never. Apparently, I was a lame, lazy, loser.

Well never one to be lame, lazy, loser I was left with no other choice than to bring about:

The Advent of Mormon Man Blogging.


So, to catch everyone up really quick: Hillary, Claire and I moved to Chapel Hill, NC the past August so Hillary could start Law School at UNC. So far we love it. Obviously, there have been ups and downs, good days and bad, but ultimately we have, thus far, enjoyed the experience. Me and Claire have been spending large quantities of time together and have been "adjusting to each other." I put "adjusting to each other" in quotations because, let's be honest here, it is really just Claire adjusting to me. And me adjusting to being home....Let me just say this about being home all the time...it does things to you. (Point and case: me writing this blog).

For our first post I figured I would post a "virtual tour" of our apartment. I have it on very good sources that this is a very popular and hip thing to do for one of your first posts...especially if your extended family lives far away....which ours does...and it seems fairly easy so here you go:



No comments:

Post a Comment